OK guys, I'm sorting things out with the French Fun Radio transmissions further.
So now I'm pretty sure there are only three existing, at least 3 that we have audio of.
FSOL - Live ISDN Transmission 6, France (Fun Radio) (05.11.1996) - podcasted (mislabeled date as (17.05.1997))
FSOL - Live ISDN Transmission 16, France (Fun Radio) (27.02.1997) - podcasted (mislabeled date as (17.05.1997)) - this is the one same as / closest to the ISDN Show Promo CD
FSOL - Fun Radio, France (13.06.1997) - this is the one posted in the first post of this topic, one of the last transmissions before the big break.
- BUT, I have update on the 13.06.1997 transmission. The one that is posted in the first post of this topic is 53 min 54 sec long, and then RONTXO (thanks man - you're the best) sent me another copy of this transmission that is 60 min 04 sec long. Comparing it to the first one, there are about 90 seconds missing from the start and about 2-and-a-half minutes missing at the end.
- One other thing, hearing this full hour version and comparing it to the 9 part bootleg from the Disenchanted days, it's definitely the same one, only the 9 part one was incomplete until now.
I uploaded the full-hour transmission on YouTube - so check it out:
(the video is blocked in Germany, sorry guys, stupid YouTube rules...)
the tracklist should be (and please correct me if I'm wrong):
00:00 Transmission Intro
00:56 The Shining Path (Original) - (unreleased)
05:48 Trying to Make Impermanent Things Permanent (The Mello Hippo Disco Show early demo)
14:23 Private Psyche and Inner Life - (from The Archives Vol.5, 2008)
20:13 How to be a Genuine Fake - (unreleased)
23:10 Popadom (Does He Do As If She Is) - (from The Archives Vol.3, 2007)
29:02 We Have Explosive (7" Mix aka Video Mix + Semtex Untitled Mix) - (from WHE single + Semtex single, 1996/97)
34:47 Papua New Guinea - (from Accelerator, 1991)
40:10 East Pacifica - (unreleased)
42:38 Unreleased demo track, later became Chawawah & Tiny Space Birds & Theram
49:33 Unreleased demo track, later became Indian Swing
52:50 Unreleased demo track
- The Shining Path is named original meaning original demo, that is different from the official Sendero Luminoso version from the Archives.
- The additional title to the Popadom could be a working title, taken from the old 9 part bootleg.
- We Have Explosive starts as the 7" Mix aka the Video Version, but after two minutes of so enters new territory and is some kind of unreleased mix. After that, the last two-ish minutes are the Semtex Untitled Mix (the last track on the 12").
- East Pacifica is solo, without the Kaaawa part that contains the Little Star sample (how is it spelled actually, Kaaawa, Kaawa, Kaawaa...? ).
- the 42:38 track has the drums from Chawawah, the guitar riff from Tiny Space Birds and the hopping sound from Theram, plus a bunch of other elements...
- the 49:33 - the percussions and some of the melody of Indian Swing in this one...
- the 52:50 - the weird dance d'n'b groove track in the full form.
Last edited by Pandemonium
on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're doin' too much, do less.