Thank you everyone

Anything goes. But keep it clean buster...
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Thank you everyone

Post by mcbpete »

This is the sort of post you'd probably make after drinking one too many at the weekend but this is me completely sober just waiting for something to finish rendering on my work machine ...........

But I just want to thank all of you guys for creating such a great and creative community. So far not a single bit of mischief has happened over the years (aside from those naughty spam bots selling kitchens), the whole spawning of the 'Terminal' collective has been amazing, and you're all just incredibly sound people !

So high five everyone - you've definitely made my life easier and has made it worthwhile me setting up this whole site in the first place.

Cheers y'all :)
Pete.
OffLand
Ill Flower

Re: Thank you everyone

Post by OffLand »

Thanks Pete for hosting this lovely community and of course everyone else here! This place is fantastic. Love being a part of Terminal.
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Thanks to you Pete for hosting and support on the Fsolboard,and yeah is great to see really nice music from Terminal people,i love this site and happy to know to FSOLfriends/brothers with similar tastes but different worlds all together :D
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

We all kinda new this, but it's good that this was said/written :)

It really is an amazing community, and my only wish is we get more (5 - 10) regular people here, or maybe even more...
You're doin' too much, do less.
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

I am so pleased to have a place that I feel at home. All my work with and for you all has been fairly effortless and I look forward to our future endeavours. Many thanks to you all.
RazorJack
Open Loop

Post by RazorJack »

Yep, I'm very glad I found this place not long after I got into FSOL.

Cheers, guys.

:)
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

cheers mcbpete!

what a wealth of inspiration this place offers

i'm with pande....the only thing we could possibly use is just more recruits!
that's kind of on brian and gaz too tho :P
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

You big softy Pete!

But yeah, this place is great, at one point it seemed like it was going to die, but now it's such a thriving little community, and our 'creative quarter' is wonderful. :)
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

yeah, nice one Pete - its amazing how this place has grown. Glad to be part of terminal too.cheers
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Thanx for creating this place and for the support Pete, its not just a forum where we can discuss our musical idols but with Terminal projects thanx to all of you guys, creators and participants, things have gone into a new territory and I'm proud to be part of it. As a person and artist I feel lucky to have met such wonderful people and artists, for the unconditional support, for projects and collabs I got involved in. Without any doubt fsolboard has changed my life, in FSOL we trust...
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
tryptych
Smokin Japanese Babe

Post by tryptych »

Namaste ya'll.. ;)

when I read this, I thought that you we're going to join a foreign legion in Sahara or some shit.. :o
from the source flows the endless...
epitome
Elaborate Burn

Post by epitome »

Yeah, thanks for hosting this site. I'm just a newcomer here and to FSOL's music, but this fan community here is great :)
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Cheers Pete, a very cool corner of the internet this. Cheers everybody for making it so, very inspiring to be apart of.
kornbean
Hardhead

Post by kornbean »

I'm not the most frequent visitor/contributor here, but I agree wholeheartedly. A lot of worthwhile news and discussion here, and you all seem like quite interesting, agreeable individuals. Thanks Pete for hosting and everyone for giving this place a heartbeat.
Nmesh
Open Loop

Post by Nmesh »

Yes, thank you Pete. I may have only made my presence known 3 or more years ago, but I've been stalking this forum and the original Galaxial page (Ross) for well over a decade. Great site, and a wonderful group of like-minded folks - happy to be a part of it. FSOL fam..
Proceed with visual attack.