Terminal Radio

Terminal Window / Terminal Radio discussion
Nmesh
Open Loop

Re: Terminal Radio

Post by Nmesh »

"Terminal Radio presents a very special 3-hour transmission, this month brought to you by your psychedelic supplier, Nmesh - full of exclusive new material and mixes from some of the highest-regarded musicians in the field of ambient-electronica.

We're very proud to have among us this month, one of the main forces that inspired the construction of the Terminal Mainframe - We are very pleased to announce that in this edition of Terminal Radio, he will be premiering 6 new and unreleased FSOL and Zeebox tracks - former Humanoid, and Mr. Yage himself - FSOLdigital presents... "Electric Brainstorm 10: The Micro Edition".

Next, he's a pioneer of Ninja Tune records back in the early 90's - and served up the goods alongside his pals in Coldcut - he's DJed all over the world, and mixed hundreds of hours of audio for compilations - one of the head honchos at Solid Steel - it's a pleasure to bring you his Future Shock mix - making his debut on the show, DJ Food...

Also sending data to our main server this month, is the long-running champion of ambient music - and resident DJ at The Big Chill Bar - The Irresistible Force himself, Mixmaster Morris - with a selection from his Extreme Chill Sunday series.

Prepare to fast forward the future, with an extended 40-minute dubbed out mix from legendary record producer, former Orb-conspirator, and founding member of Killing Joke, Martin Glover - aka Youth.

Also joining us on this edition, is an otherworldly mix of new material from acclaimed UK psychedelic / ambient pioneers Ishq, who have been releasing electronic music since the mid-90’s under various names, including Indigo Egg, Elve and Ishvara - best known for releasing the ambient masterpiece "Orchid" on Interchill back in 2002 - and pumping out ambient gems on their V i r t u a l output ever since.

Then we have a producer whose discography spans numerous styles - from ambient / electronic releases on Hypnotic / Cleopatra Records, to tribal and experimental releases on Fateless Flows - Better known under the alias Surface 10 - Premiering new tracks off of the second installment of the Touched compilation - welcome, Dean De Benedictis.

We also welcome return acclaimed British producer and multi-instrumentalist Riz Maslen, aka Neotropic, in her second mix for the program.

Nmesh will be playing some deep cuts as well, and we have mixes from Terminal regulars Akkya and LMS (Sy Haze) as well. So turn up your headphones - and get lost in the sound - prepare yourselves, for an all-star edition of Terminal Radio - Transmission 22 / FM5..."

https://www.facebook.com/events/9752748 ... pe=regular
Proceed with visual attack.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Looks shit.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Seriously though, our own Electric Brain Storm!
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Holy fucking shit, are you fucking serious?? :) TR going on FSOLDigital :D
Well - now no-one can say that dreams don't come true :)

NMESH - I bow to you ser !
You're doin' too much, do less.
Nmesh
Open Loop

Post by Nmesh »

Sorry for the shit line-up everyone. I tried..

OffLand
Ill Flower

Post by OffLand »

Well that post just made my lineup look like crap (and it is no slouch either!)

I am stunned. Thanks to NMESH for making Terminal awesome!
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Fucking awesome mate, well done! Really looking forward to hearing this!

A great way to celebrate 2 years of the show actually! (close enough to November :)) High fives!
Nmesh
Open Loop

Post by Nmesh »

Wow - 2 years - how time flies...
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Simply incredible , very great work to put together all ambient stars ,awesome and very well Mr. Nmesh

And another out of this world cover by Mr. Beetles too, now Terminal have a place in the world, waiting for listen !!!
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Cheers mate.

yeah congrats on the lineup Nmesh.Looking forward to hearing this one.
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Incredible, looking forward!
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
Nmesh
Open Loop

Post by Nmesh »

From DJFood.org

http://www.djfood.org/djfood/terminal-r ... oming-soon

"Very happy to be a part of this all-star line up for a 3 hour mix on Terminal Radio on Oct 24th. The Terminal Radio mixes were started by members of the FSOL board as curated sets of 15 minute duration and have slowly amassed a decent archive.
In the next one they go all out even have a contribution from Brian from FSOL alongside mixes from Youth, Mixmaster Morris, Neotropic and more. I’ve submitted a couple of sections from my Future Shock mix, it will be interesting to see which is used and how it fits into the overall set. More info and an event page can be found here with details on how to tune in."
mcbpete
Far-out Son of Lung

Post by mcbpete »

Yowza Mc. Bowza ! Just .... wow :o
seedy
Antique Toy

Post by seedy »

maybe i'm confused idk....

are we saying that brian, youth, food, ishq, morris........all contributed mixes exclusively for this broadcast?