Terminal Radio

Terminal Window / Terminal Radio discussion
Nmesh
Open Loop

Re: Terminal Window 2

Post by Nmesh »

I'm pretty much ready to go on this I suppose. I'll devote an evening this coming week to perfecting a 15-minute segment, and then I'll be sending it your way with all the track & sample details. Conveniently, most of this huge mix i spoke of is still broken up into 15-30 min segments already, still being in the works and all. Cool - easy as pie. This project should make for one interesting listen all the way through! Glad to see almost everyone onboard.
Proceed with visual attack.
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Thank you LooseL. The pleasure is all mine being among you fellows. The music you guys make has been an inspiration, and a trigger to keep on working with my sounds. So thank you people for the support.

LooseLink wrote:Five Minutes Alone (or would you like to be known as Dubmasta?)
Five Minutes Alone is the home of this music, so yea, I think it would be better to give credits to this very alias.
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Your welcome Dub, looking forward to your mix! :)
Nmesh 1984 wrote:I'm pretty much ready to go on this I suppose. I'll devote an evening this coming week to perfecting a 15-minute segment, and then I'll be sending it your way with all the track & sample details. Conveniently, most of this huge mix i spoke of is still broken up into 15-30 min segments already, still being in the works and all. Cool - easy as pie. This project should make for one interesting listen all the way through! Glad to see almost everyone onboard.
Had a thought about it last night, I think the maximum of amount of mixers of each show will be 8. I was leaving this open, but I think 15 minutes is borderline enough for everyone. Since this is planned to be a show there will definitely be a sequel, probably straight after this first one is done and dusted, so everyone can on this board will have the opportunity to be involved and then some!

Your mix sounds awesome Nmesh, I've enjoyed all of your previous mixes this passing year, so definitely looking forward to this new trip!
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

shame I missed the selection on this ... I'm looking forward to it :)
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Akkya wrote:shame I missed the selection on this ... I'm looking forward to it :)
Akkya!, nah nah you didn't totally miss out, if someone drops out of volume 1, would you like to do a 15 minute mix? Or would you like to do a mix for volume 2? There's definitely going to be more than one of these!
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

I'll get something together then either way ... cheers
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

I have put together a 15 min mix should anyone drop out... I'll upload it to soundcloud and make it private
Akkya
Expander

Post by Akkya »

uploaded and shared with Looselink... thanks
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Thanks Akkya, very nice mix man, a beautiful mood throughout. Nice to hear Owsey in there!

Really liking what I've received so far guys, the entire mix is shaping up to be quite a terrific and largely ambient offering, looking forward to the rest of the mixes!
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Hey Loose, is there a deadline :) ??

I haven't done this in years and finally this thread has kicked my laziness and I want to do this,
but I have a new job now, and time has a new definition for me - so - when is the deadline?
You're doin' too much, do less.
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Ok guys, the deadline to get our 15 minute mixes in will be October the 28th, so exactly one week from now.

If people feel this is unreachable, because of jobs for example, I can push it back a few days until the 31st of October. But no more than that. I'm pretty sure we can do this in a week, we'll try to keep it within this month so the entire mix can be ready for November.

Cool guys?
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

Well... cool :)
If I don't make it - Akkya is always here :)
You're doin' too much, do less.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

You like short deadlines eh? Might have to bow out of this one...
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Thinking the same here.I havent got anything started yet so its gonna be a struggle.A week just ain't enough to do it justice.
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Well, considering I've received half of the mixes already, and I thought the rest of you started over the previous week,
I thought another week or abit more would of been fine to finish up. Guess I was wrong then.

Since there are a couple of new faces joining in, and are new to mixing as well or haven't done it in quite a while, a week is abit harsh for them. I'll push the deadline back to mid-November. Make it the 15th. I think that's plenty for a 15 minute mix.