Terminal Radio

Terminal Window / Terminal Radio discussion
dubmasta
Ill Flower

Re: Terminal Window 2

Post by dubmasta »

On my page that i launched off yesterday, i put the links for both of yours mixcloud and soundcloud Terminals. Put it on gearslutz yesterday and will try to put it on some other places today too.
LooseLink wrote:I'm thinking December 20, around the same length of time as V.1. If you three can finish before that then that'll be cool too. But again, tell me if that's possible or not guys.

Volume 3 is wide open, Nmesh and cubus will have their mixes continued on there, and Sven and Noisesurfer have made mixes for this as well, so that leaves quite abit of space still for everybody else, so whoever wants to do another mix say so and I'll add you to the line-up for that
I think December 20th is a fair deadline for Vol, 2, so if the guys who havent submitted their mixes are ok with this, we should be having this as our deadline, if thats ok with you too Loose :) But if finished earlier than 20th, than even better. Im already reworking on my tracks and mixing them from scratch, so i will try to do something interesting.

Since with all this Terminal thing goin on, im digging out all my stuff and reworking/remixing them, Im in to contribute for Vol. 3 as well, if there is some more space available :)
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
beetles
Expander

Post by beetles »

Im already working on Transmission 2 cover art.
Nmesh
Open Loop

Post by Nmesh »

Weird... I think my advert is getting flagged or something on FB.... I've had to put it back up 4 times now. I wonder why this is happening. Maybe its a glitch, although this has never happened before.

Pandemonium:
beetles wrote: Heres a direct link for the cover art :

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/426/ ... iocopy.jpg

copy that to your browser then right click save image.
Anyhoo, the eldest of the Dougans bros. has already expressed an interest in the project. :) I wonder if Brian might ever give it listen?
Last edited by Nmesh on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proceed with visual attack.
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Nmesh 1984 wrote:Weird... I think my advert is getting flagged or something on FB.... I've had to put it back up 4 times now. I wonder why this is happening. Maybe its a glitch, although this has never happened before.

Pandamonium:
beetles wrote: Heres a direct link for the cover art :

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/426/ ... iocopy.jpg

copy that to your browser then right click save image.
Anyhoo, the eldest of the Dougans bros. has already expressed an interest in the project. :) I wonder if Brian might ever give it listen?
Yeah I saw that on Facebook, is he Brian's brother? Awesome! I second Brian listening to this :)

And yeah to answer an earlier question I'm on Facebook too, I mostly use it to keep in contact with people, sometimes I post creative things up, the bulk of my stuff is elsewhere though since it can get quite lost in the masses of status updates..

I was abit worried when they introduced the timeline on there, but it seems to be fine now.

Cool guys, December 20 it is! Akkya and Dub have been added to V.3, slated for next year, couple of space are still left.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

I've got some ideas for a vol three mix too. Count me in.
Ross
Environmentalisations Se7en

Post by Ross »

Just downloaded this, had a quick scan through it and startled to find how much it sounds like I'm scanning through an EBS mix. Will give this a proper listen this afternoon!
Pandemonium
Pale Moon

Post by Pandemonium »

YES, it looks like EBS a LOT :)
You're doin' too much, do less.
OffLand
Ill Flower

Post by OffLand »

Wow, I'm going to give this mix a proper listen soon but I scanned through it and, well it sounds amazing.

This is such a great idea. I love making these short mixes, and then having it become a part of something bigger.

Sign me up for Transmission 2 or 3! :)
Expander

Post by beetles »

dubmasta
Ill Flower

Post by dubmasta »

Cool!
I had killed a man...a man who looked like me
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Shiver me timbers, Volume 3's full already! :D Here's the line-up:

NMESH
cubus
FIVE MINUTES ALONE
ROSS BAKER
AKKYA
SVEN MEYER
NOISESURFER
LOOSE LINK

Cool beans, now that Tim wants to do one too, that means we're into Volume 4, so for now the line up is:

NMESH
cubus
OFFLAND
(EMPTY SPACE)
(EMPTY SPACE)
(EMPTY SPACE)
(EMPTY SPACE)
(EMPTY SPACE)

Hope that's cool man, for these first 3 volumes this has been a first in first serve type thing, though if someone drops out of Volume 3 you're definitely in there!

We'll try and make some space for some more newcomers on Volume 4. It would be awesome to have more people join in, if one of you guys extend invitations for others to make mixes for T.R that would be awesome! I'll be doing that too as well.

There won't be a definite deadline for 3 until 2's deadline is done, but it will be somewhere in late January. So if you guys want to start anyway you will have that added time bonus! :)

And cheers again Herd for spreading the word :)
Nmesh
Open Loop

Post by Nmesh »

I've got a nice little surprise in store for Vol. 2...... And I may have to spill the beans before its out. Not sure if I can contain myself...
Proceed with visual attack.
OffLand
Ill Flower

Post by OffLand »

Ha, didn't even realize we we're up to volume 3 already! :D
Yeah put me down for 4 and 5! In a flash of inspiration, I'm putting the finishing touches on a 30 minute mix which is meant to be broken up into two parts.

Post by Akkya »

I guess we all in for the following volumes then.
OffLand
Ill Flower

Post by OffLand »

I just wanted to say that I've listened to the entire mix straight through now and it is bloody wonderful. Thanks all! :D