Noisesurfer Mu(sic)

Make some music, have some musical tips or questions ? Well, why not bung them in here !
seedy
Antique Toy

Re: Noisesurfer Thread

Post by seedy »

wow rontxo had no idea that you've been through such hard times especially your dad passing.
very sorry to hear and i truly hope things get much much better real soon!
you're a great dude so all the best to you! :)
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Thanks bro
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

Very sorry about your loss man, best of luck for 2012!

Like your new album btw, especially Timepaste! What music programs are you using nowadays?
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Thanks for words bro
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Again i post my first Album for this 2012, ADSL:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Noisesurfer - ADSL ©© 2012 E.I.R.
New Album From Noisesurfer with bonus folder with extra mixes(Please See Archive.org link) from the original recordings by Noisesurfer.Combined Electronic Drones with Space Sounds,Synths Abstracts mixtures with Psychedlics rymthns in a spatial and magic noise journey around beatniks and feelings from the hearth & soul,passion for music of his author.Please enjoy sounds and thanks for listening.

Extra Mixes :
Last edited by Tito Lozano on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

back to earth, day 1 after the chaos I see around me all desolate, humanity extermination of humanity and there is only dancing and spinning machines on this planet, my god you were a humanoid!!!!

[AUDCST061] Noisesurfer – Day 1

http://www.audiocast-productions.co.uk/ ... fer-day-1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Artist(s): Noisesurfer
Release Title: Day 1
Release Code: AUDCST061
Released: 2012-01-19
Bit Rate/Format: 320kb/s MP3
Genre(s): Electronica, Experimental, Ambient

Description:

“Day 1″ was composed based on the concept of this new century, Ambient Breaks that attempt to form a musical reflection on social issues and new technologies, the environment or the fears raised about a new era, treated from a standpoint acid and reflexive. Noisesurfer attempts to create an atmosphere full of Breaks and Ambient sounds with spirit and soul, sounds intended for personal listening and causing the listener to be more encouraged. Trying to create sounds that resemble our times, incorporating various emotions; happiness, sadness and feeling of melancholy all from the sound, with no more lyrical input than just noise. Always with great passion for the music of the musicians that have inspired them. Please enjoy and thanks for listening & downloading this album.
Track list :

01 – Noisesurfer – acido break
02 – Noisesurfer – Aa@hh!
03 – Noisesurfer – Day1
04 – Noisesurfer – Corterius
05 – Noisesurfer – Spiriualized
06 – Noisesurfer – Esterius
07 – Noisesurfer – Polen Hyhm (reprise)
08 – Noisesurfer – Trough The Earth
09 – Noisesurfer – Movement 1
10 – Noisesurfer – Peaceland
11 – Noisesurfer – Metalurgyc
12 – Noisesurfer – Selected Ambient

Download Mirrors:
Archive.org
http://www.archive.org/download/audcst0 ... br_mp3.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mininova Torrent
http://www.mininova.org/tor/13202884" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SoundCloud

Credits:

Music & Artwork: Noisesurfer
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

·Phantom Circuit is a internet radio show that try offering strange and wonderful sound waves: music that is alien, electronic, exotic, essential.

http://phantomcircuit.com/2012/01/11/ph ... ircuit-90/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They used "The replicant song" from my album "evening road" for this excellent and dark set,interesting songs from Tomita( i liten this song on test transmissions i think) and giraffe and other animals artist,enjoy it.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

·Edit 1-2-12:
Amorphous Transgressors

Music Created & Played by Noisesurfer 2011(Tracks 2,4,6,8,10)-2012(1,3,5,7,9) Taken From Sessions And Demos From Amorphous Transgenycous Album and Another From An Improvised and Electronic Brain Storm Inspiration.
Partially Unofficial Only For Bandcamp Transmission Without More Promotion.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

The New Worck 445 of Noisesurfer

Posted by Schobbejak on 3/17/12 •

A great start of your weekend! A ambient trip for timelaps and relaxing moments! ‘Chill Mix Show’ by TNW resident Noisesurfer! Enjoy! Count your blessings!

Thanks To all and Please enjoy it.

http://thenewworck.com/genre/ambient/th ... oisesurfer
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

Well i have some updates , i forget 1 dance ep based made for bumpfoot in last month

but i think that this 1 all you people will be enjoy more of a song that i made for this :

http://www.bumpfoot.net/foot200.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.archive.org/download/foot200 ... glider.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is a pretty Ambient soundscape song made with inspiration and improvisation , so that I forget to save the bank and now i dont find the same taste of keyboard feel on my vst ,but well I do this.

Enjoy it please
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Post by Tito Lozano »

New Noisesurfer Track for the 400 release of Sirona Records Netlabel

http://archive.org/details/siro400VariousArtists-400

Tracklist:

Review by kai nobuko

1 - 01 - Aden Ôhm - Aden Ôhm's theme in Ethan Hole's drum

a great opening with lots of smoke of high grade marihuana straight in your face. think Bob Marley with his fingers in the electric box skanking his legs up high & dreadlocks all over the place! a killer opening for a killer compilation!

1 - 02 - Symplocarpush - Am I There Yet

take birds of joy and add a delicious light hearted melody, a steady rhythm +a phat baseline & you got the perfect feel good minutes that reminds us of the good times we had and still having. with sunshine, friends and all that!

1 - 03 - Le Projet Ardéchois - LIA

martin luther king introduces another good killer tune! light & lots of happy fun! perfect company for people who like to dance and hop around in pink bunny suits! actually i had a dream about pink bunny suits.. this is super smooth electric happiness for bouncy sneakers and ballet shoes!

1 - 04 - Nusa - Gianni (Sirona 400 Version)

the mysterious wonderful warm and sexy wonky sounds of Nusa are a pure joy to listen to. its laidbackness and its sincere sounds goes straight in your heart where it will comfort you with great joy. it is a mysterious piece with some sadness in it, but mostly underlining that whatever will happen, its all good. love it!

1 - 05 - Hu Creix - Oasis For Idealist

Hu Creix takes you on a journey into a beautiful mind, a place where culture of the world and mostly it sounds are collected, restyled and made into a modern work aka a dramatic masterpiece. i imagine the story of a Russian princess lost on the run traveling from country to country. and just before the four minutes are over she found her safe haven in the arms of her well beloved lover...

1 - 06 - Toxic Chicken - Robot My Brain 2012

a track by toxic chicken. restyled, re-pimped and remastered in the highest quality for the year 2012 and the years to come. may there be many musical robots in your head... or at least this electro flop :)

1 - 07 - Covolux - Sirona
a tribute to Sirona ( the label that celebrates its 400th release and is still growing strong ) . the music is made by pollux but covolux claimed it its own by changing the tags. isn't it a marvelous relaxing piece?

1 - 08 - 10Konekt - Les 400 coups
after a moment of rest its time to celebrate! and whats there not too party about this funky psychedelic rockabilly electric run-run-run around the table with your cowboy hat and grand-mum on top of your shoulders? cats and dogs are dancing with mad cows and that all in your own living room! pick up a guitar and jam along if you dare. pure happy retard party ness! yihaaaaa!!!

1 - 09 - Noisesurfer - Nebula

Noisesurfer gives us some space to recover from our mad dance session with a delicious breath of fresh air. the perfect time to roll some joints and open up some new bottles of fun. the production skills are a joy for the ears and creates a warm and safe place to relax in. that's some good green, i tell ya!

1 - 10 - X - Ink - Kahar'navaal
X - Ink takes over and makes your head bounce of a interesting piece of music, combining cool with cool and is as heavy as it is funky. we are stoned as fuck and sure getting drunk too! the music is jolly good company!

1 - 11 - Cyril M. - Floating Between Opposites

than another moment of sincere music has come. this time its Cyril M. who delivers a hon oust and intimate song where the listener can shimmer in. his voice and guitar are like a perfect couple, delivering food for thought in a comforting bitterness.

1 - 12 - Sean Derrick Cooper Marquardt - Return oF The Jester King To Higher Ground

insert a perfect track in the playlist order and you got Sean Derrick Cooper Marquardt. this track is a blend of sinister sounds, hip hop and horror movies but than the good kind. i can"t help to notice that this would be the perfect track for a walk on a grave yard, to spot the newest zombie in town!

1 - 13 - StruKtur - TrAAA_sH 4.00

gather your best friends, give them all a hammer and a helmet. put them full of alcoholic products and put the volume at the maximum! lots of good friendly family entertaining minutes in this very fine dance track for the mentally disturbed! enjoy your helmet and the music of course!

1 - 14 - mr.Bull - Return of The Fire

when the party people are huffing and puffing for breath, mr Bull comes to the rescue! he delivers a wonder full feel good piece of music that will let the light shine wherever you are. the beautiful melody"s are interacting with your heart and soul and telling you its all right! uplifting and comfortingly good!

1 - 15 - Pogohm - Strong Weakness

Pogohm takes over with a nice old school sounding breaky freshness. a sample featuring the voice of the uncle of cryovolcano for some extra groove and rolling drum n base and sparkles. pogohm serves tropical cocktails on his roller-skates to the guest of this happy sirona party. lets rock on! bitch!

1 - 16 - Kai Nobuko - Lo Fi Family Drama 6.3 MB

and just as Pogohm served the new tasty drinks, one of the guest (pogohm"s grandmother) has spoiled it all over her. the uncle of cryovolcano starts to argue and the whole sirona party from cd 1 ends up with a little lo fi family drama. of course it is just for 4 minutes and in the end everyone is happy again! cd 2 is awaiting!

CD 2 Review
-----------

2 - 01 - Swin Deorin - Im Over Here

A beautiful opening for cd 2 comes as no surprise with the always amazing Swin Deorin.
laid back beats and warm melodies go hand in hand to give your ears and heart all that is good.
I'm Over Here is 4 minutes of pure rewind material that makes you feel like you are floating in the blue sky. enjoying the fine breeze and no worry's in your head. until the four minutes are almost over and you get hit by a passing bird and tumble back down to earth where you will definitely search for the replay button..

2 - 02 - KargO- crOp circles in underpants

circles in underpants is a weird title for a great track by KargO. It is probably one of these overlooked gems you certainly cannot overlook! the song gives me the shivers, but certainly in the positive way.
KargO sings his heart out in a sea of overwhelming accompanying music in a song where most people can identify with. catchy , and replay worthy and full of melancholic action. what the fuck indeed!
great stuff KargO!

2 - 03 - Isoleren Lawaai - Fleur De Sel

Isoleren Lawaai delivers a very interesting track that is full of delicious surprises and hidden melody's, playfull glitches and weird transistions that crazy enough make so much sense in this piece. full of audio dimensions, layers and fun without losing its cool! We don't like to say it but this is the work of a audio genius, so just take a bow and show some respect by dancing to this awesome track!

2 - 04 - 3Music - Chauliod Song (Gabriel Millan mix)

Another wicked tune has arrived. this time 3Music delivers something truly outstanding in its originality aswell as its quality! this track gives you the feeling of being the guest of a modern tribe in some computerized jungle of sounds with mad industrialist electronic machines as it rhythmic source. i bet the gods 3Music are feeding with this ballistic music are pleased!

2 - 05 - iky iky - the bottle is always half empty (a piece for an empty plastic bottle and effects)

still out there iky iky takes us even deeper down into the jungle. a great soundscape that is so well comforting as well as intriguing. perhaps its gonna rain? iky iky nows its way around and guide our ears into safety.

2 - 06 - Consistency Nature - Oh So Azure

on a open place in the green jungle we find a weird spot where Consistency Nature tells us the truth and nothing else but the truth. He tells us that we are listening to yet another track on yet another compilation. the mysterious happy orientated music dances with his poetic story telling. he coughs abit to let us know he is the most human form we came across. this track is one of my personal favorites because of its sincerity surrounding it.

2 - 07 - Session-2207 - Rapture (Siro400 Version)

The madness of the forrest made us suddenly go crazy, we want to run, run away, away from this place into a place without tree's! back to the city! back to the trains, the cars, the smog! back to the stones on the floor and the smell of hyperspeed live hard die young kind-of-living! ession 2207 delivers the perfect soundtrack for running away from all your claustrophobic demons!

2 - 08 - Iamdeadsmiles58 - Anthem of a Freedom and Noise Revolution

Iamdeadsmiles58 is happy to welcome you home in the industrialic city and invites you to an act of freedom with his anthem of freedom and Noise Revolution! it is mad, its definiatly intense, its utterly nuts and its fucking brilliant! you have to hear it to believe it, but Iamdeadsmiles 58 sure as hell tells it like it is!

2 - 09 - Hectic Head - Disconnect Myself

Hectic Head's track makes me think of a little story. i can see a little cheap hotel room with a phone of the hook. some hot girls with animal heads pop in and start to dance around. smooth and sexy but the person in the room who sits next to the phone has no interest whatsoever in the events in the room, cause he is obviously disconnected. perhaps i am wrong, but this track would be a great soundtrack for a 4 minute independent movie!

2 - 10 - Genetic Trance - Summer Times

talking about sweet, sexy and smooth! Summer Times by Genetic Trance got these words all writen over it! the sun is shining, fresh air is entering your nose and love is in the air. (and maybe some space ships too?) perhaps some of our alien friends will come down to earth and celebrate a wonderful summer at our little planet. make love to earthlings and dance and smile away in a very fine and happy mood! nice job!

2 - 11 - Corroded Master - Army-Navy-Marines-Air Force

oh yes! time to party! time to dance ! Corroded Master lays down a perfect industrial dance track!
get your cyber goth gear out of your secret cupboard and feel the electric grooves and fill the room with your moves! a sick track that will do good on every machinefest dance floor as well as wherever you are now!

2 - 12 - Doomettes - Midnight Sun

oh yes! oh yes again!! the Doomettes are here to deliver a delicious fun song that is as warm as the midnight sun. the voice and the guitar are yet again best friends and the strong structure is a delight.
opening up when you least expect it and leaves you before you know it has gone. the midnight sun.

2 - 13 - O.S.I.S. - New Horizon

yet another good example of a perfect tracklist order, O.S.I.S. takes over the Doomettes in a super smooth move. a great sounding soundscape full of animals (and demons perhaps) and some fun wonky circus kind of melody that drives all the creatures along in its carousel. a perfect nice track that triggers the imagination all the way through the new horizon.

2 - 14 - Dairyola - Get Out Of My Head

The carousel of sounds is not stopping now, in fact Dairyola has completly mastered it and brings it directly into your speakers or headphones. a menacing act that is so well extremely mind blowing as it is trippy. personally i feel abit claustrophobic being in this circle of sounds but luckily there is the end at the tunnel and the light will shine in. this track makes me believe i am on drugs. what did i do along the way? great audio stimulant!

2 - 15 - The Musk-rat Cult - Inhale, Exhale (edit)

yeah definitely along the way of reviewing this album someone has spiked my drink. somehow this wonderful track of The Musk Rat Cult has come to life. a 4D surrounding, full of trippy madness, things i wouldnt normally see but i am seeing them! was it the mushrooms on bread i ate this morning? breath in and breath out because we dont need to worry; right on time when there was a slight panic attack comming up, the musk rat cult delivers a feel good arm around the neck. come on buddy, its just music man! great stuff!

2 - 16 - Demolay - Home (8kbps)

a delicious end for a delicious compilation. Demolay takes us back home where we awake and everything is getting back to normal. the music makes it a easy to digest the transition of the whole sirona4:00 adventure. a nice and warm welcome awaits and we had alot of fun and gained alot of knowledge. Can't wait for Sirona 500!

Download

http://archive.org/download/siro400Vari ... s-4.00.zip

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well is the moment of update into a no topic top system:

New album for Genetic Trance ,check this:
http://archive.org/details/gt577Noisesu ... nTearDrops

Another new Mix for thenewworck

For download mix please take this
http://beatplexity.com/downloadid.php?f ... sounds.mp3

Special bonus mix :
http://beatplexity.com/downloadid.php?f ... apebox.mp3

http://thenewworck.com/artist/noisesurf ... isesurfer/

And now this is all for the moment, coming soon i will put online some little little cd-r editions from old netlabel stuff, about this and more info check www.noisesurfer.com thanks and have great time!

END OF TRANSMISSION....
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Re: Noisesurfer Thread:A New World Sampled

Post by Tito Lozano »

Noisesurfer

A New World Sampled Promo 2012
Diciembre 17, 2012 · No hay Comentarios
Ethno Indigo Records : Joachim Rontxelius Preview To Noisesurfer – A New World Sampled (PROMO128KBPS)

Released on
Ethno Indigo Records
Artist
Joachim Rontxelius,
Catalog number
WORLD1
Playtime: 01:04:11 – 128kb/s – 48.14 MB
Date released
2012/12/17
Date published
2012/12/17 22:09h
Downloads
Release link

Last.fm
http://www.lastfm.es/music/Joachim+Ront ... 128KBPS%29

A-FrontCoverOrbByMattBrownedinosaurYouthMix.jpg

Noisesurfer – A New World Sampled – Promo 2012 Alternate Version

Samples from BDiddley Riffs,
David_Attenborough_naturaleza_de_la_BBC_fields recordings forest.KLF bits,808 State “Pacifica bites”,Sounds of Mu from all times and Styles Influencies,
“Indo Tribe” “Inteligent Communication”inspiration.Fields recodings collated mixed by Noisesurfer.

Produced By EthnoTronic

Orb by Matt Brown , and images mixed by Dinosaur Youth

Originals Songs That Will be Reworked again for the “A New Spiritual World Sampled”2013 ,Taken Now For Altenate Album Version for Ethno Indigo Records ,
In The Name Of Mu For A New Spiritual World .

http://minus.com/m2kYxPOZIeiTV
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
LooseLink
Expander

Post by LooseLink »

As prolific as ever :) Awesome man will listen to these.
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Noisesurfer Shop

Post by Tito Lozano »

Now i made some little editions from my stuff,all fsolboards have special offer if any like buy something,only put in contact with me on PM

http://noisesurfer.bandcamp.com/merch

If liFe ,global crisis and Spain troubles for find a job for a long time let me hopefully in the future we could talk about made more music from other artists and maybe....who knows 1 day we can talk about made TERMINAL WINDOW on CDs or Fsol Fan Club Limited cds as another fan base sites....time to time,lucky to chance,trying to make impermanent things permanent...
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
LooseLink
Expander

Re: Noisesurfer Mu

Post by LooseLink »

Make some Ethno bootleg copies of the Terminal Radio broadcasts.. I won't mind ;)

... for free though :P
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Re: Noisesurfer Mu

Post by Tito Lozano »

Hmmmm,well my bro, great idea about make something with Terminal stuff,but i think that was hard make 2cds for 2hour sets,i have idea for make a Terminal Window 3 album on cd(75-80 min.),maybe we can make a duo artist for a track,you know as Yage and Cyberface ,duglas & Cokbain,etc etc etc
Maybe in this method we can put all us into a 70 min album ...

About free...hmm for me is ok but cds. have a price and the postal....puff postal prices from spain to world are so high,if i try for free ,is very possible that my future will be underbridge with a rat as happy meal...
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human
Tito Lozano
Ill Flower

Re: Noisesurfer Music

Post by Tito Lozano »

http://noisesurfer.com/
Listen music, the rest is not of your interest as my life is very simple and latest a bit sad .Cheers
Last edited by Tito Lozano on Sat May 23, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noisesurfer
Fsolboard
Not bad for a Human